I am thrilled to announce that i have received the “Versatile Blogger” Award from a new blogger-friend Morgan. I am flattered that she chose to include me in her nominations for two reasons; I am very new to WordPress.com and my posts are often infrequent (i will try my very best to change this!). I am mostly flattered, however, because Morgan’s own blog is so beautiful and full of life that i really couldn’t compare. Please take a moment to read a few pieces of her work, you can thank me later!
Rules to the Award—
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
That’s it for now, I’m not online often so I’ve not had much time to scope out all of the incredible talent out there… so feel free to share a link with me to one of your favourite bloggers.
7 Things About Me:
1. When I’m writing, I’m usually on a train. I find long train journeys really tranquil.
2. I work in an amazing, dusty bookstore and spend my days reading, laughing and smoothing the pages of old books.
3. Norah Jones is my favourite singer i just love her voice.
4. I speak Italian and french and can’t decide which language i prefer!
5. I long to travel the world… I’m planning to do so around 2016 (by when i should have saved enough money and my dad’s second little monster will be old enough that i won’t feel guilty about leaving)
6. I bake when I’m anxious- my raspberry shortbread is the bee’s knees.
7. I am the corniest person ever and I’m a sucker for a cheesy line.